gwydion: (Default)
[personal profile] gwydion
* I am still way, way behind. Sorry.
* "If long deployments are the future, endurance can’t be the Navy’s only plan:" https://www.militarytimes.com/opinion/2026/08/13/if-long-deployments-are-the-future-endurance-cant-be-the-navys-only-plan/

* CW: Suicide Attempt. "USS Abraham Lincoln sailors tried to jump overboard amid extended deployment – reports:" https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2026/aug/12/uss-abraham-lincoln-overboard-extended-deployment

This contains a sample letter to write to your Congress People: https://thisfinecrew.dreamwidth.org/327667.html

* CW: Suicide Attempt. "Trump talks marble floors while sailors pay the price for his Iran war:" https://www.ms.now/all-in/watch/trump-talks-marble-floors-while-sailors-pay-the-price-for-his-iran-war-2510958147789

* Let them eat cake! "Trump shrugs off USS Lincoln crisis, says deployment ‘not nearly long enough’:" https://www.ms.now/all-in/watch/trump-shrugs-off-uss-lincoln-crisis-says-deployment-not-nearly-long-enough-2511078979818
* "Nigel Farage beats Count Binface in Clacton by-election, but is absent from count:" https://www.thepinknews.com/2026/08/14/nigel-farage-beats-count-binface-in-clacton-by-election-but-is-absent-from-count/

* "Military jamming disrupted a medical plane’s GPS system before it crashed last month in New Mexico:" https://apnews.com/article/new-mexico-plane-crash-medevac-ntsb-gps-d95ba57711f926082d7f11d2c20f0f0d

* "Military GPS jamming under scrutiny after deadly New Mexico plane crash:" https://www.ms.now/all-in/watch/military-gps-jamming-under-scrutiny-after-deadly-new-mexico-plane-crash-2511081539549
* "New Congressional Equality Caucus chair Mark Takano vows to defend LGBTQ+ rights in GOP-controlled Congress:" https://www.advocate.com/politics/mark-takano-congressional-equality-caucus
* Our until Midterms is to survive, to build grassroots resistance, to do all in our power to slow the republican Christo-fascist agenda, and to prepare for 2026 in case there is still Democracy.

"Take action with Indivisible:" https://www.mobilize.us/indivisible/

Trump 2.0 Indivisible Guide.  https://indivisible.org/resource/guide

If you can't safely contact them in person, here are some other options for contacting your Congress Critters:

Five Calls to your critters: https://5calls.org/

Here is one that will send your reps a fax: https://resist.bot/

And another: https://faxzero.com/fax_senate.php

Snail Mail Campaigns: https://conuly.dreamwidth.org/3622760.html

"Congress. gov:" https://www.congress.gov/

White house (Possibly Dangerous): https://www.whitehouse.gov/

ACLU advice for writing to your Critters: https://www.aclu.org/writing-your-elected-representatives

This tracks legislation: https://www.govtrack.us/

"The Public Comment Process (+ how to write effective public comments):" https://www.tumblr.com/gwydionmisha/781844516804149248?source=share

"Swing Left:" https://swingleft.org/

Run for Something: https://runforsomething.net/

"Vote Smart:" https://justfacts.votesmart.org/
* "How Trump’s Unprecedented Effort to Prosecute Noncitizen Voters Fell Apart:" https://www.propublica.org/article/noncitizen-voting-trump-homeland-security-investigations

* "Supreme Court gutting voting rights not the easy win Republicans hoped for:" https://www.ms.now/rachel-maddow/watch/supreme-court-gutting-voting-rights-not-the-easy-win-republicans-hoped-for-2510562883743

* We are in primary season. States vote at different times, so I beg ALL of you to check when your state is voting. If you are in an in-person vote state, research ahead of time so you can vote for the candidate with views closest to your own. If you vote by mail, take the time to look them up when your ballot comes.

THIS is how you move the party further LEFT.

PLAN YOUR VOTE!!!

Primary schedule here:

* "2026 Statewide Primary Calendar:" https://www.270towin.com/2026-state-primary-calendar/

I don't know where you live, so I can't link this for you, but I find the Progressive Voter Guide online very helpful in narrowing down candidates in the often packed primaries where I live.

I also suggest looking at things like volunteer work and endorsements, because it really, really helps with things like sheriff and judicial elections, but can be useful in all sorts of primaries when you have multiple good options.

REMEMBER: Don't just vote for the big things like US Congress. Vote in every State and local race down to the smallest and on all the referendums.

State and local elections have a massive impact on your quality of life.

* Alaska, Florida, and Wyoming Primaries! Don't forget to vote by August 18!

* Oklahoma Primaries! Don't forget to vote by August 25!

* Massachusetts Primaries! Don't forget to vote by September 1!

* New Hampshire Primaries! Don't forget to vote by September 8!

* Rhode Island Primaries! Don't forget to vote by September 9!

* Delaware Primaries! Don't forget to vote by September 15!

* "Moderate Democrat Ed Case defies progressive challenge in Hawaii primary:" https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2026/aug/09/ed-case-wins-hawaii-house-primary-election-democrats

* "CT Gov. Ned Lamont defeats Josh Elliott in Democratic primary:" https://ctmirror.org/2026/08/11/ct-gov-ned-lamont-defeats-josh-elliott-democratic-primary/

* "Incumbents see mixed results in key Upper Valley legislative primary races:" https://vnews.com/2026/08/11/upper-valley-house-district-nominees/

* "In South Carolina, Sen. Darline Graham advances to a GOP special primary runoff for U.S. Senate:" https://www.npr.org/2026/08/11/nx-s1-5928375/2026-south-carolina-special-primary-election-lindsey-graham-vacancy

* "Crowley wins Wisconsin's 2026 Democratic primary for governor in a photo finish:" https://pbswisconsin.org/news-item/crowley-wins-wisconsins-2026-democratic-primary-for-governor-in-a-photo-finish/

* "Scott faces progressive challenger in Vermont gubernatorial contest:" https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/6018873-scott-janoo-vermont-governor-race/

* "Progressive Peggy Flanagan sweeps Minnesota Senate primary in race defined by anti-ICE anger:" https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2026/aug/11/minnesota-peggy-flanagan-wins-primary

* "New Hampshire ex-congressional candidate says fellow Dem told her she 'stood no chance' because she's trans:" https://www.advocate.com/politics/alice-wade-new-hampshire

* "Trump-backed Mike Lindell loses primary for Minnesota governor to Lisa Demuth:" https://www.npr.org/2026/08/11/nx-s1-5928394/2026-minnesota-governor-primary-election-lisa-demuth-mike-lindell

* "Mike Lindell refuses to concede in Minnesota primary despite getting far fewer votes:" https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2026/aug/12/mike-lindell-refuses-concede-minnesota-primary

* "Four takeaways from Tuesday's primaries in six states:" https://www.npr.org/2026/08/12/nx-s1-5928112/four-takeaways-primaries-six-states

* "Psaki on what national narratives are missing about primary elections so far:" https://www.ms.now/the-briefing-with-jen-psaki/watch/psaki-on-what-national-narratives-are-missing-about-primary-elections-so-far-2510812227638

* "Election shocker humbles pollsters and pundits; resets key midterm race:" https://www.ms.now/the-briefing-with-jen-psaki/watch/election-shocker-humbles-pollsters-and-pundits-resets-key-midterm-race-2510818371613

* "White House officials tamped down efforts to oust Max Miller in final days:" https://www.politico.com/news/2026/08/10/white-house-max-miller-pressure-campaign-01031353

* "North Carolina GOP picks Balkcom to replace Edwards as congressional nominee:" https://www.wral.com/news/nccapitol/north-carolina-house-republican-bid-congress-replace-edwards-august-10/

* "‘Spits in the face of voters’: Hayes on the ‘insidious’ ads flooding primaries:" https://www.ms.now/all-in/watch/spits-in-the-face-of-voters-hayes-on-the-insidious-ads-flooding-primaries-2510327363648

* "Virginia congressman's meeting with transgender Democrats erupts into profanity. Then he walked out:" https://www.advocate.com/politics/national/eugene-vindman-transgender-confrontation

* "Three Democrats and one Republican are vying to become Florida’s first out gay congressman:" https://www.advocate.com/politics/election/gay-florida-democrats-republican-congress

* "Text blast falsely claims gay Florida candidate is HIV positive: 'I knew exactly what they were trying to do':" https://www.advocate.com/politics/shevrin-jones-homophobic-text-attack

* "Sean Duffy’s MAGA son-in-law wants a seat in Congress. The internet wants answers about his eyebrows:" https://www.advocate.com/politics/national/sean-duffy-michael-alfonso-eyebrows

* "Flock is just the latest example of using surveillance to stalk women:" https://19thnews.org/2026/08/flock-surveillance-technology-women-abuse/

* "He’s Eligible for Up to $480,000 After Being Wrongly Imprisoned for 42 Years. The State Says No.:" https://www.propublica.org/article/louisiana-wrongful-conviction-compensation-liz-murrill-elvis-brooks

* CW: CSA "This national youth sports organization is failing to protect kids from sexual abuse:" https://www.advocate.com/news/aau-propublica-sports-investigation

* "Massachusetts AG struggles to explain why she won’t sue hospitals abandoning trans kids in heated exchange:" https://www.advocate.com/health/transgender-health/massachusetts-transgender

* "After Berlin, WorldPride Amsterdam celebrates without looking away:" https://www.advocate.com/news/culture/worldpride-amsterdam-after-berlin

* "Seattle considers $300K boost for groups serving LGBTQ+ people displaced by red-state bigotry:" https://www.advocate.com/politics/states/seattle-transgender-refugee-funds

* "Colorado man shot in head during antigay road rage confrontation, police say:" https://www.advocate.com/news/crime/colorado-antigay-road-rage-shooting

* "State fines Delaware bar after employee tells trans woman to use the men’s room, then bans her:" https://www.advocate.com/news/delaware-bar-transgender-discrimination-fine

* "San Francisco gay bars back off AI-assisted face scanning technology after privacy uproar:" https://www.advocate.com/news/gay-bars-ai-face-identification

* "School board conspired with Moms for Liberty activists to destroy gay principal’s career, lawsuit says:" https://www.advocate.com/news/wisconsin-gay-principal-lawsuit

* "WNBA strongly denounces 'bad-faith efforts' by NBA has-beens claiming to be trans to join league:" https://www.advocate.com/sports/wnba-trans-players-bad-faith

* "Gay bear culture survived body fascism. It can survive Ozempic:" https://www.advocate.com/news/culture/gay-bear-culture-ozempic

* "What gay men over 50 should know about their sexual health:" https://www.advocate.com/health/sexual-health-after-age-50

* "Ebola outbreak on track to be deadliest ever, WHO chief says:" https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cgk4pex4mn8o

* "More Cyclospora infections confirmed:" https://www.foodsafetynews.com/2026/08/more-cyclospora-infections-confirmed/

* "NICE recommends non-invasive tests that could speed up endometriosis diagnoses:" https://pharmaceutical-journal.com/article/news/nice-recommends-non-invasive-tests-that-could-speed-up-endometriosis-diagnoses

* "Rapid endometriosis tests to be made available on NHS in England and Wales:" https://www.theguardian.com/society/2026/jul/07/rapid-endometriosis-tests-to-be-made-available-on-nhs-in-england-and-wales

* "The U.S. Relies on Family Caregivers. Millions of Them Are Kids.:" https://archive.ph/SyjZl

* "ADHD: Attention difficulties are linked to the intrusion of sleep waves during wakefulness:" https://parisbraininstitute.org/news/adhd-attention-difficulties-are-linked-intrusion-sleep-waves-during-wakefulness
* "Extreme heat and drought take a toll around the world, in photos:" https://apnews.com/photo-gallery/extreme-heat-drought-take-toll-around-world-photos-902e7420c13f42f9821e695fe3fb4d33

* "‘The heat took him from me’: India’s death toll rises amid escalating heat crisis:" https://www.theguardian.com/world/2026/jul/29/extreme-heat-deaths-india-climate-crisis-environment

* "How the hard reality of climate change hit Europe's economy this summer:" https://japantoday.com/category/features/environment/analysis-how-the-hard-reality-of-climate-change-hit-europe%27s-economy-this-summer

* "Indonesia battles growing wildfires as Mount Bromo blaze spreads:" https://apnews.com/article/indonesia-mount-bromo-wildfires-3788d59d1c880f9cfd31c602e630e4c3

* "Wildfires burn across western US and Canada as residents are evacuated:" https://apnews.com/article/western-wildfires-canada-us-946f5599db59517cb88fd3f0df9f5c46

* "Canadian wildfire that forced 20,000 to flee may signal ‘new normal’:" https://apnews.com/article/canada-wildfires-british-columbia-06918cee1330c511babd1732f29e7cb5

* "Typhoon Dolphin threatens central China as Beijing braces for one-third of its annual rainfall in the next 24 hours:" https://www.nbcnews.com/world/asia/typhoon-dolphin-threatens-central-china-hubei-province-rcna591870

* "Astronaut Snaps Photo of Super Typhoon on His iPhone:" https://petapixel.com/2026/08/05/astronaut-snaps-photo-of-super-typhoon-on-his-iphone/

* "What We Know About the Earthquake in Colombia:" https://archive.ph/jdFS3#selection-3932.0-3932.1

* "Rescuers call for silence around earthquake rubble as window for survival narrows in Colombia:" https://apnews.com/article/colombia-earthquake-rescue-search-quake-99bea7b7eae8778e9e6729556c855369

* "Rescuers evacuate more than 200 from a ferry fire that left at least 1 dead near Bali:" https://apnews.com/article/indonesia-bali-lombok-ferry-fire-ab527cf29730147f86c4c82f341584eb
* "Cuba plunges into darkness as electric grid collapses:" https://www.nbcnews.com/world/cuba/cuba-plunges-darkness-electric-grid-collapses-rcna590542

* "Unveiling the Mysteries of a Fire Rainbow Over West Virginia:" https://orbitalradar.com/blog/cosmic-gallery-2026-08-02

* "World Elephant Day: The world needs elephants more than we realize:" https://www.earth.com/animals/world-elephant-day-the-world-needs-elephants-more-than-we-realize/

* "Beloved LGBTQ+ historian and Southern Decadence grand marshal Frank Perez dies:" https://www.advocate.com/obituaries/frank-perez-louisiana-dies

* Honest Mechanic Senior has a car just came in that is small, energy efficient, won't injure me getting in and out, and will fit the wheel chair. They are waiting on a tail light and need to fix a few things, but it runs. They are all on vacation next week, so it likely won't be for sale for another 2-3 weeks. He can't give an exact price as they need to see how much fixing, but he thinks it'll come in between 3-4000 with state tax and fees. They no longer in house finance, but he had a suggestion for how to make it work with them, so I'm concentrating on that part right now.

I will need a down payment and the closer to the purchase price, the better.

I am disabled and I need the car for transport.

If you want to help, Click Here: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Gwydion

* I borrowed Squirrel's car Thursday as I'm pretty sure the trip on it's own would drive a stake through the engine of my faltering car. I arrived very early even with the traffic jam, as I had last been there something like 11 years ago and I was going to have a clip board of stuff to fill out. I brought a recent meds print out because no one wants to decipher 20+ medication names written by someone with arthritis in the space intended for 5-6, nor do I want to try to write that.

It was still a bit of a wait, and I was amused that they share a waiting room with the surgeon that repaired my hernia. I thought that office looked familiar.

It is disheartening. We are looking at extreme inflammation. Which requires an allergist. Remember how I had to stop allergy treatments because Peacehealth drove out of business and/or bought up all the allergist practices then closed them all to force people in several counties to drive all the way to Everett for treatment? Yeah.

I need to call the medical social worker and see if 1. Any new practices opened. 2. If they talked the one practice in my county that opened after the peace Health closures into taking Medicare/Medicaid. I am not sanguine. Next doctor visit is in late September, I think, post September labs and vaccinations.

My money's on Mast cell activation syndrome. Sigh. So I guess this is my life now.

I hit the library to return the books I should have returned Wednesday, then had my chat with Honest Mechanic Sr., and since I was nearly there anyway, went to trader Joe's which I miraculously left with enough EBT for next week's perishables. I had hoped to buy fresh fruit on the way home from the Market Garden, but I hit yet another traffic jam and I reached home just as the garden would be closing. Sigh.

It is so hot and I am so tired. Really I just wanted food, lungs, and a bath, but Thursday is New Guy Night and no point in bathing because I'd just get sweaty again doing things like bed change.

We have agreed to try clearing out the car Friday night. Let us hope it is cooler as I will need to be out there to help sort, trash/bring inside/keep in car 'til the last. I'm thinking I can sit on the walker seat maybe. I am going to see if the wheelchair can fit in storage because it is a pain in the apartment and leave the walker in the car with the oil and a sturdy box and a few reusable shopping bags. I may throw out the dying wheeled cage basket thing as it's cracked and not really fixable. IDK.

It is all so discouraging.

* New Clawdia pictures: https://www.tumblr.com/gwydionmisha/824971067089174528/clawdia-playing-with-techie-millennials?source=share

* Friday the New Guy and I pulled everything out of the car we reasonably could. My wheelchair is yet again in the way in my kitchen. It is lucky we audited and reorganized upstairs storage closet as there was room for a bunch of things on there. I also moved the cat carriers and and a few other things up.

Too hot and exhausting, but progress.

I other news, Clawdia had been digging a new escape tunnel on the other side of the air conditioner, but that's blocked up for now.

* "If I had the money, I would start a business called Box of Rocks.:" https://www.tumblr.com/gwydionmisha/824975209718300672/may-i-also-suggest-dumb-sewing-machines-like-they

* "Discworld is an interesting beast in the age of ACAB:" https://www.tumblr.com/gwydionmisha/824791000837914624?source=share

* "Mad Scientist Ethics Board:" https://www.tumblr.com/gwydionmisha/824922763198332928/mad-scientist-ethics-board-that-makes-sure-that-a?source=share

*****
* Full list of Resistance and charity links has been migrated to my profile as it was getting out of hand.

The help links are at the bottom under the cut.

* It is important we flip the US Senate in November!

Here are some key Campaigns to Donate to:

If you wish to help defeat an election denier for Arizona Secretary of state, here is Adrian Fontes's fundraising page: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/friendraising-fontes

James Talrico, Texas: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/jt-tx-web
Roy Cooper, North Carolina: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/em-cgp-2025-cooper
Mary Peltola, Alaska: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/dw_aksen
Josh Turek, Iowa: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/dw_iasen

I am still furious at Sherrod Brown for throwing trans people under the bus last election. At the same time, we need the Senate, so I will post the donation link and leave it to the individual conscience.
Sherrod Brown, Ohio: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/subodh

* Want to help Jennifer Jenkins and Southern Progress PAC piss of Queerphobic and Misogynistic Repubblicans? https://secure.actblue.com/donate/s-partner_loc_jj_em_southernprogress

* "Transcontinental Pipeline:" https://tcpipeline.org/steps/

* "Swing Left:" https://swingleft.org/

* "2026 Statewide Primary Calendar:" https://www.270towin.com/2026-state-primary-calendar/



* "Project Salt Box:" https://projectsaltbox.substack.com/

* "When the Feds Come to Your City: Standing Up to ICE :" https://crimethinc.com/2025/12/03/when-the-feds-come-to-your-city-standing-up-to-ice-a-guide-from-chicago-organizers

* Links to Help organize in advance of ICE Occupation: https://www.tumblr.com/gwydionmisha/807226885129060352?source=share

* "MASTER LIST OF WAYS TO HELP IN MINNEAPOLIS:" https://www.tumblr.com/gwydionmisha/807223113540599808?source=share

* "Here are Minnesota groups that need your help organizing against ICE and DHS operations:" https://www.advocate.com/news/minnesota-mutual-aid-groups-ice

* "The List of Shame: People frequently ask us about whether their specific US state is trying to enact a social media age verification law so they can call their state representatives and yell at them about it!:" https://dw-advocacy.dreamwidth.org/1493.html

* "Keep Android Open:" https://keepandroidopen.org/

* "Taking action against AI harms:" https://www.anildash.com/2026/02/23/taking-action-ai-harms/

* "Resist and Unsubscribe:" https://www.resistandunsubscribe.com/

* Suggestions for crafts a person can do in bed are in the notes: https://www.tumblr.com/gwydionmisha/809534727291912192?source=share

* If you need help with chest binders:

* "Free Chest Binders:" https://www.pointofpride.org/free-chest-binders

* "Brother 2 Brother Binder Program:" https://blacktransmen.org/binder-program/

* "Morebinders:" https://www.morebinders.com/about

* "The Queer Trans Project :" https://queertransproject.org/

* "Free Gender Affirming Gear Program:" https://www.ftmessentials.com/pages/ftme-free-youth-binder-program

* CW: Suicide "These hotlines are still available for LGBTQ+ youth after Trump kills 988 services:" https://www.advocate.com/news/lgbtq-youth-hotlines-still-available

* "State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies:" https://rsa.ed.gov/about/states

* "United States Disappeared Tracker:" https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/danielleharlow/viz/UnitedStatesDisappearedTracker/Map

* "Introducing Rise Up: Federal Workers Legal Defense Network:" https://aflcio.org/2025/4/16/introducing-rise-federal-workers-legal-defense-network

* Help Lambda Legal Continue their fight: https://support.lambdalegal.org/site/Donation2;jsessionid=00000000.app30130a?df_id=6680&mfc_pref=T&6680.donation=form1&NONCE_TOKEN=D3311163DF16F06EEA5520010BAF90B5&_gl=1*n53ras*_gcl_au*MTMxNDYxNjc0LjE3MzgxODExMzg.*_ga*MTY0NDY4OTM4NC4xNzM4MTgxMTM4*_ga_290ZG8GMP3*MTczODE4MTEzOC4xLjEuMTczODE4MTIwMi41OC4wLjA.

* Glad Law is fighting for trans service members. Want to help? https://givebutter.com/donatetoglad?utm_src=webheader&_gl=1*1qhxi1q*_ga*NDM3MjM0Mzk1LjE3NDEwMDk5NDA.*_ga_PCJHHSV2G7*MTc0MTAwOTk0MC4xLjAuMTc0MTAwOTk0MC4wLjAuMA..

* "Donate to the ACLU:" https://action.aclu.org/give/now

* "Vote Smart:" https://justfacts.votesmart.org/

* "Democracy 2025:" https://www.democracy2025.org/?utm_source=df-ad&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=21912407002&utm_content=721373734297&source=df-ad-gs&gad_source=1

* "Here are 26 organizations fighting Donald Trump that you can donate to:" https://www.advocate.com/politics/anti-donald-trump-charities

* Run for Something: https://runforsomething.net/

* "LGBTQ+ Victory Fund:" https://victoryfund.org/

* What to do if you encounter an immigration official. "Know Your Rights:" https://unitedwedream.org/resources/know-your-rights/

* "ICE Raids Toolkit: Defend Against ICE Raids and Community Arrests:" https://www.immigrantdefenseproject.org/raids-toolkit/

* "Legal Services for Your Reproductive Life:" https://reprolegalhelpline.org/

* "National Abortion Hotline:" https://prochoice.org/

* "World Central Kitchen:" https://wck.org/

* Trans support organization: https://www.pointofpride.org/

* "Transanta: An opportunity to directly support trans youth:" https://thisfinecrew.dreamwidth.org/291573.html

* Links for various Palestinian Aid Organizations: https://www.tumblr.com/gwydionmisha/750151174318112768?source=share

* "Black Alliance for Peace’s Atlanta Citywide Alliance:" https://linktr.ee/bapatlanta

* Map of Cop Cities planned or being built: https://isyourlifebetter.net/cop-cities-usa/

* Want to help Journalists without Borders? https://donate.rsf.org/us/donate/~my-donation

* How to donate to Doctors Without Borders: https://donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/secure/donate

* "The Rainbow Railroad:" https://www.rainbowrailroad.org/take-action

* "These Organizations Accept Donations To Help People in Ukraine:" https://www.snopes.com/news/2022/03/01/where-to-donate-help-ukraine/

* "Russia-Ukraine War: Info and ways to help:" https://ukrainewar.carrd.co/

* "Support OVD-Info:" https://beste-glatisant.tumblr.com/post/677388506851606528/hi-ive-donated-to-the-ukranian-refugees-and-now

* "War in Ukraine! Support LGBTQ people.:" https://secure.wayforpay.com/payment/s047412e502b6

* What to help fight for queer people in Africa? Try the Initiative Sankofa D’Afrique de l’Ouest www.ISDAO.org

* Organizations to help trans folk: https://gwydionmisha.tumblr.com/post/620857152453640195/about-us

* Indivisible Guide for Trump 2.0 "A Practical Guide to defeating MAGA:" https://indivisible.org/resource/guide

* This tracks legislation: https://www.govtrack.us/

* Have something you want to tell your Congress Critters? If you can't safely protest in person, here are some other options:

Five Calls to your critters: https://5calls.org/
Call the Capitol Switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and ask to be connected to the representative of your choice.
Senate: https://contactsenators.com/senator-phone-numbers/
Congress in General: https://www.congress.gov/members/find-your-member
Here is one that will send your reps a fax: https://resist.bot/

* "DONATE TO EMILY'S LIST:" https://win.emilyslist.org/a/donate-to-emily

* Want to help support all of us all here at the Cat Asylum? https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Gwydion

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
4 5678910
11121314151617
18 192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags